30FT 1/8 Inch Basic Cable Rail Kit 102 Series For Wood And Metal Posts
- Designed to be mounted through metal posts and wood posts
- Come with one cable and all associated hardware
- Installation instructions included
- Cables can be cut to their proper lengths on site
- Size/Dimensions: 30 FT; 1/8″
CA102-SM cable railing kits are designed to mount through metal posts and wood posts and come with one cable and all associated hardware including:
- 1/8″ diameter 1×19 Type 316 stainless steel cable
- Stainless steel fittings for both ends of your cable run
- One tensioning fitting attached to the cable
- One non-tensioning fitting not attached to the cable
- All washers and fasteners
- Installation instructions
The kits are available in cable length increments of 5′ to 70′ lengths. You will cut the cables to their proper lengths on site.
When taking cable railing through a corner, do not bend the cable past 45? at any one time. If turning 90?, a 2-step turn using a double corner post configuration is required.
Accessories, such as mounting tabs, cable cutters, and other installation aids and equipment are ordered separately. For coastal applications in a salt water environment, it is strongly recommended item# CAE-ZCleankIT is purchased along with any kits. While Type 316 stainless steel, the most corrosion and rust-resistant stainless steel available, is used almost exclusively in our hardware, it is stain-less steel, not stain-proof. If you’re near the ocean, some maintenance will be required.
See installation instructions for details about hole sizes for posts and tools needed.
30 FT; 1/8″
30 FT; 1/8"
30 FT Basic 1/8" Cable Rail Kit Assembly for Wood and Metal Posts